The Board of Clark County Commissioners (“Board”) intends to award a contract(s)/sub-grant agreement(s) to one or more provider(s), as appropriate in the judgement of the Board for its Department of Job and Family Services (Department). “Provider” means any person or organization capable of providing the services described herein. For the purposes of this RFP document, the Board and the Department will sometimes be collectively referred to as “County.” The potential provider will sometimes be referred to as “bidder,” “provider,” “proposer,” “contractor,” and “applicant” interchangeably throughout this RFP and related documents.
Board releases this RFP for multiple awards to qualified non-profit and/or faith-based community organizations as well as government entities to provide innovative programs to meet the needs of adults in the community as defined in this RFP.
The Adult Services programs selected under this Request for Proposals must demonstrate innovative and effective approaches to at least one of the following:
1. Assisting victims of domestic violence in rebuilding their lives;
2. Providing financial training and homebuyer education to low-income individuals;
3. Providing supportive services for low-income senior adults that allow them to remain safe and secure in their own homes;
4. Providing services to parents to assist in raising healthy children;
5. Providing services to homeless individuals or individuals facing homelessness;
6. Providing services to assist adults in addiction recovery, early intervention and family therapy;
7. Providing services to assist adults with mental health issues;
8. Providing services to assist adults in removing barriers to employment, including but not limited to educational limitations, and criminal records;
9. Providing assistance to families to allow children (less than 18 years old) to be cared for in their own homes.